By accessing the Yesler (“Yesler”) website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, the logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, files and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of Yesler or its licensors and are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Yesler’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use, reproduce or distribute the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Yesler at any time. Yesler reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use Yesler’s website, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of its website. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of Yesler’s website, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration or subscription forms on the website; (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update such registration or subscription data, and any other information you provide to Yesler, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to such registration or subscription data and any other information you provide to Yesler.
The materials on the Yesler website are provided “as is”. Yesler makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Yesler does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Yesler does not represent or warrant that its website or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Yesler’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Yesler does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Yesler may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Yesler does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
You agree to indemnify and hold Yesler and its affiliated companies harmless from any against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of Yesler’s website or your violation of these terms or the rights of another.
Any links to third-party websites found within Yesler’s website are provided solely as an added convenience to you. Yesler has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents or suitability of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Yesler of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
10. Governing Law
All matters relating to your access to, or use of Yesler’s website shall be governed by the United States federal law or the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, Yesler’s website shall be instituted in a state or federal court in King County, Washington. You and Yesler agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
11. Questions & Contact Information
Questions or comments about Yesler’s website may be directed to Web Coordinator via email email@example.com or at 506 2nd Avenue, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98104, U.S.A.